What you'll learn
- Review problems, techniques and updates to care for critically ill patients, including those with COVID-19
- Assess cardiac emergencies, heart failure and unstable arrhythmias
- Categorize different types of shock, describe the pathophysiologic mechanism behind each and formulate appropriate treatment strategies
- Demonstrate evidence-based utilization of blood transfusions in the ICU
- Characterize best practices for sedation management in the ICU
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course with faculty from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to health care professionals who are commonly involved in the care of critically ill patients in intensive care settings.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School