What you'll learn
- Provide more effective feedback that motivates change
- Better assess learners' needs individually and as a group
- Design educational sessions that meet your learning objectives
- Deliver more impactful and engaging lectures
- See the course regsitration page for additonal topics and learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Canter. This course is targeted to Medical personnel of all specialties involved in the practice of medical education, including: Physicians , Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Veterinarians, and Dentists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- An overview of recurrent C. diff infections with the steps required for safe fecal microbiota transplantation including:...
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...