What you'll learn
- Updates on the latest innovations in pediatric anesthesia science and clinical care from experts in the field
- Immersive technology, artificial intelligence and the best websites for anesthesia and critical care
- Presentation of cutting-edge research, including basic science, clinical trial and innovative therapies
- See the event registration page for additional conference highlights
This is an accredited, livestreamed conference offered by Harvard Medical School and Boston Children's Hospital. This conference is targeted to Anesthesiologists Critical Care Physicians, Certified,, Registered Nurse Anesthetists, Student Nurse Anesthetists, Anesthesia and Critical Care Residents and Fellows, Pediatric Nurses, and other health care workers that take care of pediatric patients in the perioperative setting.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the event registration page.
*Register before March 15 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...