What you'll learn
- Evaluate how adults learn and incorporate evidence-based teaching strategies and other methods that enhance learning
- Identify the elements of effective curriculum design and plan strategically for curricular change
- Identify leadership styles that increase the likelihood of acceptance to change
- Develop organizational plans strategically for educational innovations in your institution
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by The Harvard Macy Institute.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Deadline to apply for 2021/2022 will be August 1, 2021
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.