What you'll learn
- Evaluate recent developments in psychopharmacology and their impact on patient care
- Develop strategies to care for patients suffering from bipolar and psychotic disorders, depression and anxiety disorders, borderline personality disorder, eating disorders, substance use disorders, PTSD, OCD, and sleep disorders
- Assess suicidal patients and engage more effectively with them
- Diagnose and treat mental health disorders that occur around the time of menopause
- Diagnose common problems in geriatric psychiatry and implement state-of-the-art interventions
- See course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course with faculty from McLean Hospital. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Psychologists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Counselors. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Psychiatry and Neurology, and Psychology and Mental Health.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School