What you'll learn
- Evaluate the effects of neurotransmitters and genes on psychotropic drug treatment
- Study the Interface between neurology and psychiatry
- Describe the pharmacologic treatment of schizophrenia with particular reference to the prodromal period and first episode
- Outline the emerging theories and treatments of bipolar disorder, depression, treatment resistant depression, bipolar depression, stress and anxiety disorder
- See the course registration page for addtional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to experienced clinicians in the field of psychopharmacology drawn from the following disciplines: psychiatry, medicine, nursing, nurse practitioners, and psychology.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...