What you'll learn
- Apply the latest advances in the neurobiology of psychiatric disorders
- Determine the role for genetic testing in the selection of specific psychiatric medications
- Assess and compare current mechanisms and latest treatment of psychotic disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar illness
- Appropriately implement medical switch versus augmentation strategies for treatment-resistant depression
- For additional learning objectives, view the course registration page.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to health professionals in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, medicine, surgery, pediatrics, nursing, social work, and counseling.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
*Register before December 18, 2020 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...