What you'll learn
- Apply the latest advances in the neurobiology of psychiatric disorders and understand the potential role of pharmacogenomic testing in the selection of specific psychiatric medications
- Assess and compare current mechanisms and latest treatment of psychotic disorders, schizophrenia and bipolar illness
- Evaluate treatment options for treatment resistant bipolar and unipolar depression including psychotherapies
- To assess the neurobiological mechanism and evidence-based treatment of depressive and anxiety spectrum disorders including PTSD
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives and description of topics covered
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.