What you'll learn
- This online program will help you develop the skills and judgment you need to formulate and implement partnerships between the public and private sectors that will be effective and stand the test of time.
- You'll analyze and discuss cases drawn from a variety of physical and social infrastructure initiatives in both industrialized and industrializing countries.
This program provides a comprehensive and comparative approach that will help you gain a deep understanding of the dynamics of public-private partnerships that influence the success or failure of infrastructure projects and the complex relationship between private infrastructure providers and government.
- Choosing the appropriate public-private partnership model
- Building and maintaining political support
- Navigating private finance and capital markets
- Regulating to protect consumer interest
Harvard Kennedy School