What you'll learn
- Secular trends driving demand in housing- age, marital trends, education, job formation, domestic and international immigration- and where to source the data to demonstrate it.
- COVID induced migration patterns and the changing nature of “office” work.
- Market and Asset Identification strategies leveraging commercially available datasets
- Speeding up Underwriting Cycle times- the hidden cost of inflexibility
- Understanding the Macroeconomic & cost of capital context, including inflation/deflation
This focus of this session is on several of 2021’s most in-flux asset classes: US multifamily, as well the burgeoning single family ‘built to rent’ segment, with additional attention paid to the changing nature of work.
Harvard Graduate School of Design
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...