What you'll learn
- Identify the methodologies used to calculate the primary components of return in income-producing real estate.
- Establish reasonable financial return targets for each of these primary return components.
- Determine the level of debt financing that a project is likely to achieve based upon applicable underwriting criteria.
- Prepare simple operating pro forma, capital cost pro forma, and sources and uses of funds statements.
- Understand the most common real estate industry measures of return and the relative importance of each measure.
- Understand the significance of Purchase, Operating, and Exit Cap Rates and understand a simple Waterfall/Promote structure.
We will focus on real estate finance fundamentals that are important to either develop and/or invest in varied types of real estate assets, or to enhance your ability to understand how real estate finance fundamentals relate to your primary role as a member of a real estate development or investment team, all with emphasis on understanding how real estate value is created, measured, and managed.
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- OnlineLearn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...