What you'll learn
- Base decisions on a deeper understanding of industry trends and emerging best practices
- Chart your own company's best path forward
- Expand your personal and professional network
In this virtual program, you'll confront COVID-19, rent and mortgage moratoriums, and macroeconomic uncertainty head-on. Designed to help real estate executives adapt to the pressing challenges of today, this live online program offers a holistic and panoramic view of responses across the entire real estate industry supply chain from every angle—from public health, architecture, and urban planning to finance, deal restructuring, and construction.
Participants in this live online program will explore the latest approaches to issues such as social distancing, building sanitation, occupant sensors and surveys, and financial adjustments grounded on concepts from the recent book Healthy Buildings: How Indoor Spaces Drive Performance and Productivity by faculty chair John D. Macomber and his colleague Joseph Allen. With these insights, you will improve your ability to successfully navigate both the COVID-19 slowdown and the related real estate recession.
Through faculty presentations, case studies, interactive exercises, and small group discussions, you will practice analytical skills and evaluate strategies for leading commercial real estate portfolios in this time of intense upheaval and change. You and your peers will benefit from a unique curriculum that brings together faculty from multiple fields at Harvard, including architecture, urban planning, public health, macro-economics, law, and business. You will leave with a concrete plan of action for steering your business through COVID-19 and beyond.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...