What you'll learn
- Liability Prevention for Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Other Healthcare Professionals
- Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Other Healthcare Professionals in Court: A Survival Guide
- You have the option to attend just one program or both days.
- See course registration page for learning objectives.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists and Risk Managers and will be of paramount usefulness for them.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.