What you'll learn
- Describe the essentials of risk management in medical, surgical and psychiatric practices
- Successfully navigate the new realities of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Develop strategies to reduce the likelihood of appearing in court and how to prevail if sued
- Evaluate survival techniques for giving depositions and taking the witness stand
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists and Risk Managers and will be of paramount usefulness for them.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...