What you'll learn
- Describe the essentials of risk management in medical, surgical and psychiatric practices
- Successfully navigate the new realities of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Develop strategies to reduce the likelihood of appearing in court and how to prevail if sued
- Evaluate survival techniques for giving depositions and taking the witness stand
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists and Risk Managers and will be of paramount usefulness for them.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.