What you'll learn
- Translate the concepts acquired in the Series 2 Learn modules into an action plan.
- Map out key concepts derived from each Learn module and create an implementation strategy tailored to the goals and challenges specific to your own professional environment.
Offered through the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL) is designed to provide leaders with the core knowledge, management skills, and tools necessary to build and advance high-quality early education across learning environments.
The CEEL Portfolio consists of three carefully crafted series. Each of the three series includes four instructional Learn modules that build participants’ core knowledge in key areas, including early learning and development, adult learning, and leadership and management. The fifth module is a Plan and Apply module designed to support participants as they map key learnings and to create and implement a plan tailored to their site and work. Participants may take the Learn modules in any order but must complete all four Learn modules in a series before they take the Plan and Apply module within that series.
Map out key concepts derived from each Learn module and create an implementation strategy tailored to the goals and challenges specific to your own learning environment. Upon completion of all four Learn modules, if you haven’t registered for the full series, you will receive an invitation to complete this final module.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- Learn how to create “cultures of thinking”: places where a group’s collective as well as individual thinking is valued, visible,...
- Learn how teachers and students can create and sustain learning groups within and outside the classroom.
- Learn about thinking dispositions and explore ways to encourage students to develop them.