What you'll learn
- Treatment outcomes for acute and overuse injuries of the spine, knee, hip, foot, and ankle, along with upper extremity conditions of the shoulder, neck, elbow, hand, and wrist
- The effectiveness and expediency of physical evaluations
- Appropriate diagnostic imaging and interpretation
- Rehabilitation and safe return to play
- See course registration page for additional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Massacusetts General Hospital, and Brigham Health. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs, PAs in the fields of Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, CERTIFIED ATHLETIC TRAINERS, and other healthcare practitioners who work with athletes or patients who are physically active.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
*Register before April 15 to receive the discounted price.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.