What you'll learn
- Focus your mission and create service offerings that address the needs of your target populations
- Improve relationships with your board
- Strengthen your strategic position and create a more accountable organization
- Develop core capabilities, external alliances, and operational alignment to fulfill your mission and execute your strategy
- Implement appropriate and effective performance management and information systems
Today's nonprofit organizations are faced with shifting demands for services, mounting financial pressures, and diverse operational challenges. To fulfill their missions, nonprofit leaders must step up their game and create organizations that can thrive in the midst of change. Exploring crucial concepts and skills for nonprofit leadership in uncertain times, this live online program will prepare you to strengthen management and accountability while leading the evolution needed to create an effective, high-performing organization.
Through a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies on nonprofit organizations, group exercises, and structured and informal group discussions, you will explore how today's nonprofit leaders are tackling a broad range of challenges. As you enhance core skills crucial to leading nonprofit organizations, you will prepare to implement new strategies and drive change across your organization.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...