What you'll learn
- Explore proven methods to effectively coach, train, and lead a highly effective sales organization
- Learn techniques to drive your own professional growth and career development
- Analyze your most urgent and important sales management issues
- Explore techniques for more effective communicating, coaching, and training
- Decide on actions to upgrade your sales management performance in your areas of greatest opportunity
In this intensive online strategic sales management program, you will explore characteristics of exceptional sales managers, and get ideas on how you can boost your team’s success and drive your organization's revenue through your role as a sales manager whether in a business-to-business (B2B) or a business-to-consumer (B2C) setting.
The most relevant characteristics of highly effective sales managers are addressed in multiple interactive sessions. Instructors share proven strategies and techniques and tailor the sessions to address the most urgent and important issues facing you and your peers.
You’ll develop the skills you need to draw out the strengths of your sales team and drive revenue. Learn to strengthen your personal leadership coaching, train your direct reports, and create a championship culture. This Strategic Sales Management online offering will challenge you to consider and try approaches and techniques proven in many industries and inspire you to consistently attain high performance from your sales team.
Note: The online version of Strategic Sales Management is a condensed version of the on-campus program and will run over two days (3.5 hours a day).
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...