What you'll learn
- Design and evolve more effective strategies
- Transform ideas into successful action plans
- Competitive positioning and competitor analyses
- Implementing strategies effectively and evaluating strategic sources of innovation
In the fight for market leadership, your company must be able to build a winning strategy—and execute it seamlessly across multiple business lines. This live online program prepares you to identify and exploit sources of competitive advantage and implement game-changing action plans. You will develop the analytical skills and leadership vision to forecast industry trends, outmaneuver the competition, and sustain corporate success as the global economy evolves.
This program takes a deep dive into the strategy development and execution process—from competitive positioning, competitor analyses, and strategic agility to corporate strategy, sustainability, and innovation and implementation. You will emerge with a framework for capturing market opportunities, determining the moves of industry competitors, and harnessing your firm's resources to build and secure a strategic competitive advantage.
Focused on the economics of gaining and holding competitive advantage, this program features faculty presentations, small group discussions, and global case studies that analyze why some strategic decisions fail and others succeed. You will delve into the best practices of senior leaders who enabled their firms to spot and exploit new opportunities, gather and organize the right resources, and expand in volatile global markets.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...