What you'll learn
- Apply frameworks, tools, and goal-setting and tracking exercises to your own strategic initiatives
- Evaluate and elevate your team’s management of the core tensions of strategy execution, including how to balance growth, profit, and control
- Design measurement systems for every dimension of business performance
- Identify and manage risks that could derail strategy execution
- Empower employees through proprietary frameworks like the Job Design Optimization Tool, which helps design high-performance jobs that enhance a team’s ability to execute critical responsibilities
- Foster successful strategy execution by establishing an environment that communicates which opportunities and behaviors are encouraged and which are out of bounds
Strategy Execution features adaptations of award-winning, best-selling Harvard Business School case studies, as well as opportunities to engage with peers in team discussions. Participants will explore common challenges that prevent or derail execution and learn how to design systems and structures that meet their organization’s strategic objectives.
You will also benefit from the insights of industry leaders and expert faculty at Harvard Business School, including Susanna Gallani, Assistant Professor of Business Administration, and Eugene Soltes, Professor of Business Administration. Their research findings and perspectives will complement Professor Simons’ teachings on incentive design and risk management, respectively.
Meghna Modi, Managing Director at Go Mobile
Denise Montgomery, Mary Kay Independent Sales Director
Tom Polen, CEO and President of Becton Dickinson
David Rodriguez, EVP and Global Chief Human Resources Officer at Marriott
Kasper Rorsted, CEO of adidas
Tom Siebel, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of C3.ai
Bruce Welty, CEO of Quiet Logistics
Strategy Execution consists of approximately 40 hours of material delivered over a eight-week period.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...