What you'll learn
- Enhance your financial decision-making skills
- Become a strategic partner to the CEO
- Develop your leadership capabilities
- Strengthen your communication skills
Today's CFOs are not just gatekeepers of a company's financial information; they serve as key strategic partners who must fulfill a broad set of responsibilities. In this virtual program, you will learn what it takes to meet the demands of the CFO role. You will begin to build a robust set of skills in strategy, communication, and leadership that will enable you to drive innovation and lead organizational change.
This live online program helps individuals develop the knowledge and capabilities they need to succeed as a modern CFO. In the company of other senior financial leaders, you will discover how to build your skills in key areas, identify blind spots or competency gaps, and gain tools and insights relevant to the CFO role.
Emphasizing the case study method, this virtual program uses a variety of interactive teaching methods to prepare you for the demands of the CFO role. The program also features sessions with current or retired practitioners who will offer insight on their career paths and share practices that have helped them and their organizations succeed.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...