What you'll learn
- Understand/Analyze the business models that can drive change
- Influence management, leadership, and other key stakeholders as to the competitive advantages of being a purpose-driven firm
- Examine the broader political and social landscape in which you operate
- Understand why collective efforts are important and how business can be a catalyst for system level change
- Determine what YOU can do in your career to become a purpose-driven leader
Climate change. Income inequality. Social injustice. These are just three of the big problems of our time. In Sustainable Business Strategy, you will learn how businesses can thrive and grow while simultaneously playing a major role in solving some of these big problems. You will also learn how you as an individual can make a difference.
Through interactive online case studies with leading companies such as Walmart and Unilever, you will learn why purpose-driven firms perform well, and how they can kickstart the wheel of change. You will examine different business models and gain an understanding of the broader landscape including the role of government, investors, and customers.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Strong Relationships and Interactions is a module within the Certificate in Early Education Leadership.