What you'll learn
- Interactive 2-hour web conference
- New ways to fast-track your team’s innovation
- How to manage the fear, behavior, and needs of teams
- Balancing your business problems and priorities with mounting pressure
- Setting an expectation of adaptable identity
- Building a system of resilience for your team to help them bounce back
Even in the best of times, the challenge to build high-performance teams can be daunting, but the demands of managing in a crisis can make us feel like the ground is shifting beneath us. The difference between leaders that win and leaders that lose is driven by the way they handle crisis, pressure, and the inevitable event of failure. The strongest of teams will have days when they appear to be losing on every level, so leaders must understand how to accept their current situation, and help their teams put their troubles into perspective so they can create a culture of confidence, quick collaboration, and accelerated innovation.
This Interactive 2-hour web conference will provide practical ways to help leaders analyze their current environment and explore best practices for working together while adapting to increasing levels of pressure.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...