What you'll learn
- Explain several specific techniques from IFS, Narrative and Brief Solution Focused Models to couples therapy
- Discuss methods to integrate sex therapy, spirituality, and mindful self-compassion into couples therapy
- Identify challenges of working with cross-cultural couples, intersectionality and gender identity in couples therapy
- Devise interventions to address particular challenges innate to couples therapy
- Apply strategies for providing effective couples therapy via the telehealth format
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Cambridge Health Alliance. This course is targeted to mental health and health clinicians as well as others interested in the principles and practices of treating couples.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.