What you'll learn
- Outline and define dimensional concepts of narcissism
- Assess how narcissism can impact functioning in different people
- Review the neuroscience of what is known about narcissism
- Implement different treatment approaches for narcissism, including Good Psychiatric Management (GPM), Transference-Focused Psychotherapy (TFP), and Mentalization-Based Treatment (MBT)
- Discuss how narcissism can impact the work environment, including as it relates to social and organizational psychology
- Outline approaches for addressing narcissism in couples and family therapies
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Psychologists, and Social Workers. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Psychology and Mental Health and Psychiatry.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.