What you'll learn
- Integrate new knowledge and research findings into the evaluation and treatment of common and uncommon medical disorders
- Apply up-to-date screening recommendations for breast, ovarian, lung, colon and prostate cancer
- Treat patients with or at risk for diabetes
- Interpret liver function tests and understand advances made in the treatment of infectious hepatitis
- See the course registration page for additional learning objectives.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to clinicians seeking a useful and comprehensive review that ensures they are up to date across all major fields in internal medicine.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...