What you'll learn
- Creating a more effective practice
- Measurement: outcomes and costs
- Expanding across geography through new facilities, affiliations, and partnerships
- Measurement systems and care delivery
- Integrating care delivery across facilities in health systems
- Payments, reporting, and aligning payment with value
Innovative health care organizations worldwide are moving toward better value measurement models to improve patient outcomes and lower delivery costs. Value Measurement for Health Care—Virtual explores the best practices for reorganizing and coordinating care, improving process efficiencies, implementing new reimbursement approaches, and integrating care delivery across practices. This live online program examines the latest strategies and organizational models for transforming the way health care is delivered, measured, and reimbursed. You will return with the frameworks and skills to make rigorous value measurement a core part of your organization's strategic agenda.
Focused on improving the quality and delivery of health care, Value Measurement for Health Care—Virtual provides more efficient and more cost-effective approaches to measuring patient outcomes, and explores new strategies for creating and implementing a successful value measurement system. The process starts with providers and expands into strategies for health plans, employers, suppliers, and governmental entities. By exploring real-world implementations, you will learn how to navigate the strategic and organizational challenges inherent in evolving your health care delivery approach.
Through a rich learning experience that includes faculty presentations, case studies, dynamic discussions, and interactions with guest speakers, you will explore innovative health care practices and value initiatives in action. You will learn how to improve the care delivery process through the rigorous measurement and management of outcomes—and how to implement an effective value measurement system across your organization.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.