What you'll learn
- Bringing a Strategic Focus to Your Role: increasing your level of contribution, aligning capabilities with strategy, developing vision
- Communicating as a Woman: gender and its impact on communication, body language, persuasive methods
- Building Productive Relationships: becoming a trusted advisor, identifying key players in and outside of your organization, building confidence and credibility with those in your network
- Gender and Negotiation: creating impactful outcomes as a female negotiator, winning strategies for negotiations, achieving organizational support
This program invites emerging women leaders to attend interactive online sessions designed to foster leadership, professional growth, and gender equity in the workplace.
Organizations thrive and out-perform their competitors when they have greater gender equality and a strong pipeline of diverse talent in which to tap. This unique leadership program is designed to help emerging women leaders achieve their goals.
The curriculum develops high-potential leaders at multiple levels with the skills to advance their own careers and to promote diversity in the workplace.
This 5-week program will blend pre-work, live instruction, self-driven action items, and group consultation to assist emerging women leaders in the development of their key attributes to become strategic leaders. During each week of live instruction, participants are led by industry professionals on varying leadership topics, creating a robust program.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...