What you'll learn
- Identify and apply personal leadership strategies to address unique leadership challenges and to better balance your responsibilities within your organization.
- Amplify your proven leadership to have greater impact and broader influence within your team and organization.
- Develop a network of distinguished peers and acquire tools to enhance the value and power of your network.
- Improve self-advocacy skills including the ability to identify and articulate your professional needs, strengths, and goals.
- Think strategically about your contribution to your organization’s growth and your impact on your organization.
The Women's Leadership Initiative will empower you to fulfill your leadership potential so you can attain and flourish in leadership roles. With faculty including distinguished women practitioners and scholars, the Women’s Leadership Initiative will challenge you to develop strategies for navigating your career more strategically through personal influence, self-advocacy, and more effective team leadership.
- Curriculum Topics
- Sessions on identifying and leveraging your personal brand
- Opportunities to develop a peer network of women leaders
- Sessions on self-advocacy and the power of influence
- Opportunities to practice leadership skills in a supportive program
You may also like
- OnlineThe Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...