21 resultsNo results
- A MITx/HarvardX collaboration, this course explores Japan’s transition into the modern world through the historical visual record.
- An in-depth look at the 1854 London cholera epidemic in Soho and its importance for the field of epidemiology.
- Explore what makes cities energizing, amazing, challenging, and perhaps humanity’s greatest invention.
- Learn about China’s origins, its integral early thinkers, and competing states and schools of thought.
- Explore China’s imperial period, with a focus on the Song dynasty and the role of the exam system in government.