What you'll learn
- Evaluate recent basic science and clinical advances in pediatrics
- Incorporate practice guidelines and published standards of care in the diagnosis and management of pediatric diseases, including but not limited to mental health, respiratory, gastroenterology, and infectious disease
- Assess traditional principles of care in-light-of recent scientific advances in pediatrics
- Recognize and discuss different approaches to pediatric patient care
- This conference will include cutting edge presentations related to COVID-19, and how it has changed the way we provide care.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Mass General Hospital for Children. This course is targeted to pediatric healthcare providers, the majority of whom are general pediatricians, family physicians, advanced practice registered nurses and other providers. We also welcome subspecialty pediatric physicians.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...