39 resultsNo results
- Learn what is involved in using data wisely to build a culture of collaborative inquiry.
- Learn how to create “cultures of thinking”: places where a group’s collective as well as individual thinking is valued, visible,...
- Learn how teachers and students can create and sustain learning groups within and outside the classroom.
- Develop plans, tools, and frameworks for enhancing your classroom or learning environment to support the diverse learners within...
- Learn about thinking dispositions and explore ways to encourage students to develop them.
- Develop an understanding of the concept of maker-centered learning, its contemporary origins, and its implications for education.
- Learn to help students understand how to apply their knowledge and skills in situations that they have never encountered before.