What you'll learn
- A practical and comprehensive review that ensures you are up to date across all major fields of internal medicine
- A proven preparatory course in advance of taking the ABIM board examination
- Sessions and board preparation span all major fields of internal medicine and are led by Harvard Medical School’s most distinguished clinical faculty
- Comprehensive COVID-19 updates for vaccination, prevention, diagnosis, care of patients with post-COVID-19 syndrome, testing, infection control, treatment, emergent therapies, and mental health considerations
- See course registration page for additional topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Brigham and Women's Hospital. This course is targeted to PHYSICIANS, NPs, and PAs seeking a comprehensive update of the state-of-the-art in Internal Medicine and PHYSICIANS preparing to certify/recertify.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
*Register before June 30 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.