What you'll learn
- Identify, evaluate and manage patients with high-risk obesity
- Provide lifestyle-based therapies for obesity, including nutritional, physical activity, and behavioral approaches
- Apply effective counseling and behavioral modification techniques
- Apply current pharmacological approaches to the treatment of obesity
- Assess patients for their need and appropriateness for bariatric surgery and determine surgical options
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to healthcare professionals with an interest in the latest approaches to the prevention and treatment of obesity and its complications, including: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Dietitians, Mental Health Professionals.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...