What you'll learn
- Identify, evaluate and manage patients with high-risk obesity
- Provide lifestyle-based therapies for obesity, including nutritional, physical activity, and behavioral approaches
- Apply effective counseling and behavioral modification techniques
- Apply current pharmacological approaches to the treatment of obesity
- Assess patients for their need and appropriateness for bariatric surgery and determine surgical options
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Massachusetts General Hospital. This course is targeted to healthcare professionals with an interest in the latest approaches to the prevention and treatment of obesity and its complications, including: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Pharmacists, Dietitians, Mental Health Professionals.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*Register before April 30 to receive the discounted price.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...