What you'll learn
- Identify improvements you can make in the care of patients with hepatitis C
- Recognize improved treatment decisions regarding hepatitis C
- Identify appropriate individuals for screening
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to primary care physicians, specialty physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Chronic Hepatitis C: A Multifaceted Disease is structured as follows:
Case Study: 45-year-old female
Summary of Post-Transfusion Viral Infections
Sources of New Infections in the United States
The Metavir Staging system
Summary of Cryoglobulinemaia
Updates to References
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...