What you'll learn
- Identify improvements you can make in the care of patients with hepatitis C
- Recognize improved treatment decisions regarding hepatitis C
- Identify appropriate individuals for screening
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to primary care physicians, specialty physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Chronic Hepatitis C: A Multifaceted Disease is structured as follows:
Case Study: 45-year-old female
Summary of Post-Transfusion Viral Infections
Sources of New Infections in the United States
The Metavir Staging system
Summary of Cryoglobulinemaia
Updates to References
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...