What you'll learn
- Review common and life-threatening clinical conditions which can be diagnosed via ECG findings as encountered in the emergency department, general wards, intensive care units, and outpatient settings
- Practice case-based clinical problem-solving using multiple-choice questions
- Identify a variety of acute and chronic conditions
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to physicians and allied health personnel from a wide range of disciplines including emergency medicine physicians, internists, family practice physicians, anesthesiologists, and cardiologists.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- This course will detail options for the primary care provider regarding screening of and referral for disordered gambling.
- Learn how to become a critical consumer of research and how to improve the design your own research studies.