What you'll learn
- Summarize a variety of models, theories, and domains of psychology and leadership and apply these in coaching practice
- Translate the newest research into concepts and interventions that can be used in coaching
- Apply basic coaching skills in medical, therapeutic, or leadership practices to enhance outcomes
- Practice advanced coaching skills applicable to leadership and healthcare
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by McLean Hospital's Institute of Coaching . This course is targeted to Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Psychologists. This course may also be of interest to physicians who practice in Lifestyle and Mind-Body Medicine, Psychology and Mental Health, and Healthcare Education and Leadership.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review the appropriate use and limitations of procalcitonin testing in the diagnosis and antibiotic management of infectious...
- Review the appropriate dosing and monitoring of NOACs and their appropriate use in different vulnerable patient populations.