What you'll learn
- Build a foundation of knowledge for success in a consulting role
- Gain an understanding of the consulting process
- Acquire essential consulting skills for contracting with clients, collecting, analyzing, and presenting data
- Learn consulting techniques in the areas of strategy formulation, market research, operations, performance management, and project management
- Learn how to engage more effectively with those consulting for your organization
Internal and external consultants alike rely on a variety of consulting tools to diagnose organizational problems and identify and evaluate potential solutions.
Designed for internal consultants with less than seven years of consulting experience, this online offering explores the tools and essential consulting skills that prepare you to deliver more effective solutions to your clients. Through a combination of lecture, case discussion, and interactive group exercises, The Consultant’s Toolkit (Online) teaches you analytic techniques that can be used in diverse settings, including small and large companies, and for-profit and nonprofit organizations.
Note: The online version of The Consultant’s Toolkit will be delivered in its entirety over two days (seven hours per day).
Professional Development Programs
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...