What you'll learn
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
This is CS50x, Harvard University's introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for majors and non-majors alike, with or without prior programming experience.
As of Fall 2015, the on-campus version of CS50x, CS50, was Harvard's largest course.
Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
You may also like
- Take a structured approach to learning the design, analysis, and implementation of networks and protocols.