What you'll learn
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
Students who earn a satisfactory score on 9 problem sets (i.e., programming assignments) and a final project will receive a certificate from HarvardX. This is a self-paced course–you may take CS50x on your own schedule.
Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
You may also like
- As cyberspace invades almost all areas of modern day living, playing, and working, it is becoming more important that people...