What you'll learn
- How to practice more intentional self-development
- How to identify a high-level leadership goal and make progress toward that goal
- How to apply effective tools and practices to further your development in your workplace
Leaders often underestimate the power they have to make change. By paying attention to our personal growth, we can deepen our impact as leaders.
In this module, you will explore how adults continue to evolve, applying self-development practice to become more intentional about your growth as an individual and as a leader. You will learn and apply practices such as deep listening and testing assumptions to improve professional relationships, diagnose challenges, achieve personal leadership goals, and respond successfully to the complex demands of education leadership.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- Learn what is involved in using data wisely to build a culture of collaborative inquiry. This course can be taken at any...
- Lead the strategic response to cyber risk.