What you'll learn
- Define the causes of Down syndrome
- Appreciate the evidenced-based best practices for, and implications of, receiving and delivering a prenatal vs. postnatal diagnosis of Down syndrome
- Identify medical conditions associated with Down syndrome, their characteristic signs and symptoms, and their treatment options
- Understand health care guidelines for Down syndrome
This HMS CME Online course is targeted to primary care pediatricians and other health care professionals interested in providing exceptional care to this patient population.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Down Syndrome: Health Care Updates for the Primary Care Pediatrician is organized as follows:
Down Syndrome: Health Care Updates for the Primary Care Pediatrician
Genetic Variations of Down Syndrome
Potential Health Concerns
Translocation Down Syndrome
Harvard Medical School