What you'll learn
- Learn about adaptive leadership and its vital role in getting to effective, high-quality early learning settings.
- Gain leadership skills and tools to increase collaborative problem-solving in your professional setting.
- Learn about common leadership challenges in early education settings and innovative approaches to addressing these challenges.
Offered through the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL) is designed to provide leaders with the core knowledge, management skills, and tools necessary to build and advance high-quality early education across learning environments.
The CEEL Portfolio consists of three carefully crafted series. Each of the three series includes four instructional Learn modules that build participants’ core knowledge in key areas, including early learning and development, adult learning, and leadership and management. The fifth module is a Plan and Apply module designed to support participants as they map key learnings and to create and implement a plan tailored to their site and work. Participants may take the Learn modules in any order but must complete all four Learn modules in a series before they take the Plan and Apply module within that series.
Harvard Graduate School of Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Learn how a Culture of Health can transform your business to improve the well-being of your employees and company, while...