What you'll learn
- Master the core business areas every manager needs to know
- Build organizational, team management, and networking skills
- Understand how managers interact across business functions
- Improve your collaboration and presentation skills
- Develop a project that addresses an organizational challenge
- Identify your operational and strategic gaps
Companies across every industry are facing complex organizational challenges that require the rapid development of new and agile leaders. More than ever before, emerging leaders must quickly learn and deploy core management skills, develop a broad strategic perspective, take their leadership skills to the next level, and expand their professional and personal networks.
Presented over three months, this intensive fully online program is designed to help new managers master core business concepts and build key skills in six subject areas, including leadership, strategy, marketing, communication, and negotiation. Participants will gain a cross-functional view through sessions led by instructors specializing in each subject area and through project-based learning.
Note: The online version of Essential Management Skills for Emerging Leaders is a condensed version of the on-campus program.
Professional Development Programs
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...