What you'll learn
- Utilize the levers of wellness as essential in protecting us against the ravages of COVID-19
- Evaluate the new neuroscience information to understand and treat ADHD, aggression, Autism Spectrum Disorder, fatigue, and stress
- Assess the latest medications and combinations for ADHD, aggression and social disorders
- Utilize knowledge of the effects of a good sleep program as a necessary component of a health promoting lifestyle for the care giver and their patients
- For additional learning objectives, view the course registration page.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to health professionals in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, medicine, surgery, pediatrics, nursing, social work, and counseling.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Learn about the latest evidenced-based medicine and guidelines for diagnosing, treating, and managing the care of patients with...