What you'll learn
- Evaluate new neuroscience information to understand and treat ADHD, Aggression, Autism Spectrum Disorder, fatigue, and stress
- Assess the latest medications and combinations for ADHD, aggression and social disorders
- Utilize knowledge of the effects of a good sleep program as a necessary component of a health promoting lifestyle for caregivers and their patients
- Judge the efficacy of diet changes, the need for gluten–free diets, and the use of probiotics
- Apply the growing knowledge of using medical marijuana for pain, anorexia, mood, and sleep disorders
- See additional learning objectives on the course registration page.
This is an accredited, livestreamed course with faculty from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. This course is targeted to health professionals in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, nursing, social work, counseling, medicine, pediatrics and surgery.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
- Select Take Course to view the Course Schedule.
Harvard Medical School