What you'll learn
- Analyze how competing interests may influence the way FinTech reshapes traditional banking
- Determine how FinTech corporations are changing the traditional currency regime
- Explore who is currently adopting and driving financial innovations using real-world examples to assess the changes, disruption and adaptations resulting from the rise of FinTech solutions
- Evaluate the impact of FinTech solutions for real estate financing
- Articulate how artificial intelligence and machine learning are used in financial trading
- Examine how FinTech has altered financing through new forms of lending and crowdfunding
Global investment in FinTech companies reached $111.8 billion in 2018, with deal sizes expected to grow dramatically in 2019, and a greater interest in artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies. [KPMG, 2018]
As this innovation continues to disrupt and revolutionize the provision of financial services across industries, more organizations will need to familiarize themselves with the necessary regulatory frameworks and infrastructure.
In the FinTech online short course from Harvard’s Office of the Vice Provost for Advances in Learning (VPAL), in association with HarvardX, you’ll explore how FinTech companies have filled gaps left by existing financial institutions to serve customers’ changing needs.
Receive expert industry guidance and insight into the shifting nature of the financial sector and gain a holistic understanding of the technologies set to shape the future of finance and business.
- Reshaping the banking and payments industry
- Raising money with FinTech
- Harnessing data with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Transforming personal finance with FinTech
- Demystifying blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Forging the future of FinTech
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...