What you'll learn
- Actively engage in building new business opportunities
- Find novel pockets of growth
- Discuss possible implications of the current climate
- Reflect on strategic foresights
- Work on futurized trends
The current pressure on the world order is pushing systems to change and alter at a pace never seen before. But while a systemic challenge unfolds in front of our eyes, new business formations, resilient organizations, and innovative business models are emerging out of the crisis. The ability to see through this maze of uncertainty is a focus of the session as well as how to actively engage in building new business opportunities as novel pockets of growth become available. We will discuss possible implications of the current climate, reflect on strategic foresights, and work on futurized trends, with the intention of casting light on the Phoenix rising from the ashes of this unprecedented time in our lives.
Harvard Division of Continuing Education
Harvard Extension School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...