What you'll learn
- Understand key financial levers that drive financial performance
- Discover how and why finance is concerned with cash flow versus profits
- Identify ways to create and measure value
- Examine how the capital markets work and how they affect your business
- Develop a deep financial intuition that will give you the tools and confidence to make better decisions in your career and life
- Engage with like-minded peers from around the globe and content developed by the best and brightest of Harvard Business School faculty
As a business leader, it is critical that you can understand and communicate the financial implications of your decisions. How will you generate value? How will your choices impact shareholders?
Leading with Finance is an online program designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of the principles of finance — a toolkit for making smart financial decisions and the confidence to communicate those decisions to critical internal and external stakeholders.
This course also highlights the importance of incorporating subjective judgments into financial decision-making, empowering you to firmly grasp the bigger picture and become a more effective leader.
Harvard Business School
You may also like
- The Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Statements webinars provide a great opportunity to learn the basic...
- Strong Relationships and Interactions is a module within the Certificate in Early Education Leadership.