What you'll learn
- Evaluate current data and guidelines on post-exposure and pre-exposure prophylaxis to prevent HIV infection
- Recognize the clinical manifestations of HIV infection and describe recent advances in HIV testing
- Integrate HIV management and opioid addiction treatment
- Incorporate treatment approaches to address comorbidities and infectious complications
- View the course registration page for a full list of learning objectives and topics
This is an accredited, livestreamed course offered by Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Harvard Medical School. This course is targeted to clinicians seeking a useful and comprehensive review that ensures they are up-to-date across all major fields in preventive medicine. This includes: Infectious disease specialists, Primary care physicians, Hospitalists, Medical specialists, PAs, Nurse practitioners, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Social Workers.
Select the Take Course button to view additional information on the course registration page.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Harvard Medical School
You may also like
- Review research studies and advancements in topics including bipolar depression, psychopharmacology, comorbid illnesses, and...