What you'll learn
- Utilize the necessary tools to gain a firm grasp of your organization’s financial structure to effectively bring your vision to reality
- Use interest-based negotiation, multidimensional problem solving, meta-leadership, and other effective techniques to build collaboration and manage conflicts across complex health care systems
- Understand and leverage your skills to transform and lead groups into productive, high-performing teams
- Understand design thinking and how it can be used as a process for stimulating innovation in your organization
- Be able to explain and apply the dynamics of politics, culture, political culture and policy, alongside agenda setting, conflict and the role of narrative in policy making
- Use best practices in giving and delivering feedback, work conflict, and difficult conversations to enhance high performing teams
Focusing on management systems specific to health care, this program provides skill building in the critical areas of leadership and management development.
The curriculum is designed to develop conflict resolution, operational analysis, employee management, and quality management techniques necessary to achieve individual and organizational objectives.
Today’s knowledge base is different from that of even six months ago, and the solutions to tomorrow’s problems are within reach.
As a leader in the continuously evolving field of health care, you have the formidable and immediate challenge of creating both short- and long-term strategies. This program will enable you to respond proactively to the rapidly changing health care environment.
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health